MyCountDown

Sunday 26 July 2015

Pre-Trip Planning Complete

So just another quick update... Realising that the countdown has sped up and it is only 13 days until we go it was time to complete the remaining tasks. on my To Do list.

First up was Memory Maker.

This was great for us last year and now includes videos of certain rides. Bought and linked to our MyDisneyExperience account and hopefully our tickets and magic bands. Will need to check this in advance or upon arrival to ensure we are all good to go...

Finally it was the car rental. If only I had booked it when I started looking... Like all things in life I waited and followed the pack. Everyone was saying it would get cheaper but it didn't. Then people said the price would reduce. I don't need to tell you the rest, and I did check nearly every day.

In a moment of inspiration I checked to see how many Avios points I had amassed with British Airways and decided to use these against a car booking. This has resulted in a saving of £85 over the Alamo quoted price and for a full size car as opposed to an Intermediate one. Result!